ABOUT MOHAN BUILDING SERVICES
Mohan Building Services Ltd. excels in providing specialist services to the Construction Industry throughout London and the South East.
We are an experienced, proactive company that are committed to providing a professional service from initial enquiry to the completion of work.
Our culture of re-investment and training ensures that only modern, reliable equipment and the most efficient, safe and cost-effective methods of working are utilised on-site.
Our highly-skilled, CSCS approved, workforce are directly employed and are qualified to NVQ Level 2 standard.
Since we were established in 1984 our philosophy has always been to build and retain our client base by exceeding expectations in both performance and cost. We remain dedicated to this philosophy today
HEALTH & SAFETY
In accordance with its duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act, 1974, and in fulfilling its obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities, the Managing Director of Mohan Building Services Ltd has produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment that is free of work-related accidents and ill-health and to this end, we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
We undertake to fulfil our statutory duties by:
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures;
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment;
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work;
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility;
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform;
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate;
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communications of relevant information;
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives.
- All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment that is free of accidents and ill health.
The main objectives of our Policy are to achieve a zero accident count by preventing accidents, comply with current legislation, maintain a sound reputation for Health and Safety and fulfil the needs of our training plan.
Our health and safety policy will be reviewed annually to monitor its effectiveness and to ensure that it reflects changing needs and circumstances.
This statement is to be read in conjunction with the responsibilities, arrangements, procedures and guidance that together form the Mohan Building Services Ltd health and safety manual.